Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Watch as Agitprop Groups Wind Up their Favorite Senators

Way back when (Sunday I think), I noted that we could look forward to seeing the liberal agitprop groups pulling the strings (sorry for the mixed metaphors) and seeing Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, et al mouthing the smears and slanders dredged up (and made up) by these groups during the confirmation hearing of whoever Pres. Bush nominates.

Mark Levin details this tactic in a National Review piece.

An excerpt:

"The left-wing groups made detailed demands on Senators Ted Kennedy, Dick Durbin, Patrick Leahy, Chuck Schumer, and Harry Reid, to name some, to institute a variety of delay and smear tactics against numerous appellate-court nominees — many of whom were already sitting federal or state judges with outstanding records for professionalism and high character."

I'm glad to see Mark Levin is reading my blog -- however, he forgot to acknowledge me in his article. :-)


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive