Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Coincidence? I Think Not

I just got an e-mail from my manager looking for volunteers to develop a new policy for our firm on blogging.

(I must admit that when I got the e-mail entitled "Blogging Issue and Policy", I thought I was being reprimanded for working on my blog using my company pc. :-)

I think I'll volunteer. I suspect I am one of the few, if not the only, lawyer in our firm with a blog. I can help shape history here!

Not really. Like most of our policies, I suspect this one will go unread by everyone but those who put it together. No matter. It could be an interesting exercise and -- more importantly -- volunteering always looks good to higher management. The key is volunteering for interesting and painless projects.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Dilbert tactics. =)

Is Accenture worried about employees talking too much about sensitive work matters on their blogs or are they just future proofing the company?

Followers

Blog Archive