Tuesday, July 26, 2005


Health Hypocrisy!

Had our church picnic last Sunday and it was a scorcher. Luckily Ellen brought lots of safe and healthy R.O. (reverse osmosis) water to drink. It doesn't matter where we are, or what the conditions are, Ellen makes sure our family is provided with pure, pristine liquid refreshment.

In fact, here's a picture of Ellen enjoying a cool, refreshing glass of .... HEY! What the heck is that!

Someone call Dr. Mercola and report this outrage!! :-)

Dr. Mercola on the dangers of soda pop: "In my mind there is absolutely no justification to drink soda. Both sugar and Nutrasweet™ are deadly to your health and will gradually rob you of it."

5 comments:

etr said...

very funny, Rich.

etr said...

FYI that was my first pop in 10 plus years. It was 102 in the shade and I was running around all day.

CoolRich said...

To quote Dr. Mercola, ""In my mind there is absolutely no justification to drink soda."

'Nuff said! :-)

absy said...

Poncho how did you get my Dad's link?

absy said...

Alex says: Aunt Ellen, I'm soooooo shocked !!!!!!

Followers

Blog Archive