Thursday, October 27, 2005

Harriet Miers -- [S]he Gone!

The tounge-in-cheek report from Scrappleface:

Harriet Miers today withdrew her name from consideration as a Supreme Court Justice so she could “spend more time with family and friends, and just humans in general.”


“During the weeks since my nomination,” said Miss Miers, “as I made the rounds on Capitol Hill, I have missed the fellowship of human beings that I enjoyed on earth. So, I’m returning to the mother planet.”


Miss Miers said her withdrawal was also prompted by a desire “to pursue other interests…like picking at my cornea with a dental instrument.”



1 comment:

Matthew said...

I'm glad Miers choose (/was chosen) to return to the mother plant. Now, let's make way for every liberal's nightmare: an unabashed and well known conservative judge. O_O

Followers

Blog Archive