Monday, October 24, 2005


Cub Fans and Poor Sports

Some might be wondering why Cub fans aren't out rooting for the White Sox. I mean, after all, you'd think they'd at least be happy that one Chicago baseball team was experiencing a World Series. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

I know there are some out there saying that Cub fans are poor sports. I've even heard that some think that Cub fans won't root for the White Sox because of some sort of childish spite -- you know, like the kid who can't get his way so he throws the ball in the weeds so no one can play.

I don't think this is the case though. I think Cub fans are so used to baseball being over for them in September that they just don't realize that the season actually continues into October! :-)


GO WHITE SOX!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive