I initially thought the Obama administration was going to be like revisiting the Jimmy Carter administration; however, instead it's looking like a third Clinton administration.
Look at a sampling of the Clintonistas who've been selected by Obama for his team:
- Hillary Clinton as Sec State
- Leon Paneta, Clinton Chief of Staff as head of the CIA
- Lawrence Summers, Clinton Treasury Sec as head of Nat'l Economic Council
- Rahm Emmanuel, Clinton "senior advisor" as Obama Chief of Staff
- Bill Richardson, Clinton Energy Sec as Obama Commerce Sec (before withdrawing)