Here's How He Did It
Yahoo Answers is kind of addictive. I love going on and reading the questions and answers -- occasionally adding my .02 to the mix.
There was a question tonight I could not resist responding to. Although I kind of doubt this was the answer the questioner had in mind. ;-)
How would one become a conqueror in today's world?
Step 1. Become part of a corrupt political machine.
Step 2. Run for statewide office in safe (i.e., liberal) district.
Step 3. Keep your head down, don't take any controversial stands, vote "present" a lot.
Step 4. Make friends with rich liberals who can loan you money in exchange for favors.
Step 5. Run for national office on empty platitudes and meaningless slogans. Depend on a fawning media to slobber all over you and not question your non-existent record or lack of qualification.
Step 6. Repeat Steps 3 - 5.
Step. 7. Run for president.
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (61)
- 'Nuff Said
- Here's How He Did It Yahoo Answers is kind of add...
- Which Team Has the Worst Fans?Cub fans -- they a...
- Obama and the Wizard of Oz What's the difference ...
- What Could Have Been From the Onion: Hillary Clin...
- I Am Not Making This Up Saw this on one of my fav...
- So, With Obama's Election ... ... I guess we can p...
- That's Gotta Hurt
- Global Warming, Where Art Thou? Saw this story to...
- Atlas Shrugged: Coming to a White House Near You ...
- Not Carter II, but Clinton III I initially though...
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2008 (89)
- ► 2007 (195)
- ► 2006 (293)