Wednesday, May 31, 2006


iPodding

I was looking at my iPod's play counts tonight and things were pretty much the same as when I posted early last month (see here) with one notable exception: In the Mood by the Glenn Miller Orchestra moved from being off the chart to #3.

I know this song is about 50+ years old -- but it is a great tune. It's timeless. I can't listen to it without tapping my feet and quickening my step (not at the same time though :-)

I first started listening to it in San Diego. The local radio station played it every Friday afternoon at 5:00pm to kick off the weekend. A great idea, and a great way to inextricably associate a great tune with a good time of the week.

1 comment:

Bruski said...

Tha is a great song, and it's great for swing-dancing too.

Followers

Blog Archive