Friday, April 27, 2007

Mea Culpa

I am kicking myself for my selfishness. I have been hooked on a "new"* blog for several weeks now and have neglected to share it. The blog is Debbie Schlussel. She is a full-bore, unapologetic, no holds barred conservative. If you like your political discourse *polite*, Debbie is not for you. But, if you appreciate someone telling it like it is, pulling no punches and speaking out regardless of whose ox is being gored, you will love Debbie.

For example, this week she pummels faux conservative Sean Hannity. What? Sean Hannity? Isn't he a conservative icon? Well, he might be an icon, but if you watch or listen to him, he's no conservative -- and Debbie takes him to task for it -- in fact, she blisters him. :-)

Check her blog out here, you won't regret it.

* new for me -- I have no idea how long she's been running her blog.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive