How to Be a Good Liberal
You have to be against capital punishment, but support abortion on demand.
You have to believe that businesses create oppression and governments create prosperity.
You have to believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology in the hands of Chinese and North Korean Communists.
You have to believe that there was no art before federal funding.
You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical documented changes in the earth's climate and more affected by soccer moms driving SUV's.
You have to believe that gender roles are artificial but being homosexual is natural.
You have to believe that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of federal funding.
You have to believe that the same teacher who can't teach 4th graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex.
You have to believe that hunters don't care about nature, but loony activists who have never been outside of San Francisco do.
You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.
You have to believe the NRA is bad because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good because it supports certain parts of the Constitution.
You have to believe that taxes are too low, but ATM fees are too high.
You have to believe that Margaret Sanger and Gloria Steinem are more important to American history than Thomas Jefferson, Gen. Robert E. Lee, Thomas Edison, and Alexander Graham Bell.
You have to believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas and set-asides are not.
You have to believe that Hillary Clinton is normal and is a very nice person.
You have to believe that the only reason socialism hasn't worked anywhere it's been tried is because the right people haven't been in charge.
You have to believe that homosexual parades displaying drag, transvestites, and bestiality should be constitutionally protected, and manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.
You have to believe that illegal Democratic Party funding by the Chinese government is somehow in the best interest to the United States .
You have to believe that it's okay to give federal workers Christmas Day off but it's not okay to say "Merry Christmas."
You have to believe that this message is a part of a vast right wing conspiracy.
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (59)
- ► 2008 (89)
- ► 2007 (195)
- And the Thomas Sowell Award Goes to ... Thomas So...
- How to Be a Good Liberal You have to be against ...
- Ho-Hum. Bears 7 - 0 Just kidding. After the way...
- America Alone In anticipation of getting my hands...
- What Do our Children Need -- Sensitivity Training ...
- The Hypocrisy of Homosexual "Marriage" Interestin...
- A Professional and a Class Act Congrats to the Ca...
- OK, No More Group Hugs Until Those Math Scores Imp...
- Something to Think About Saw this blurb on Fumare...
- Winter Rolls in Early Ugh. Snowfall Sets Record A...
- Adios Air America Got a note from a friend with t...
- 'In Your Face' Ad Too Much for Weak-Kneed Republic...
- The Amazing Skidboot
- What Happened? I used to love Charlotte Church's ...
- "We make men without chests and expect of them vir...
- "Let's hear it for women's liberation. Our 13-year...
- Me and the Journal and the November Election I lo...
- ▼ October (18)