Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I Am Not Making This Up

I have to tell you something curious and amazing.

I learned that anyone can read this blog. (Well, anyone with an internet connection.) But, I mean, like, anyone can come on this blog and read it. They don't need special permission or a secret password -- or anything!

I had no idea. I write stuff and post it to this blog, and lo and behold, it's out there for the whole world to see. I mean, I thought this was private and personal -- kind of like a diary -- and no one else could read it unless I told them they could.

I learned that someone, without my permission, connected this blog to the world wide web. You know what that means??!! Exactly what it says: World. Wide. Web. Now, anything I write on this blog can be read by anyone anywhere in the world at any time.

Who'd a thunk it!

1 comment:

CoolRich said...

Gosh, I'm not sure what you could be referring to. :-)

Followers

Blog Archive