"what can he do, switch back?"
A bit of schadenfreude here. That treasonous lizard, Arlen Specter of Penn., cut and ran over to the Democrats because his RINO credentials were finally catching up with him.
As part of the Benedict Arnold deal he cut with the Demo leaders, Specter was supposed to have kept his Senate leadership. This would enable him to be chairman of one or more Senate committees. Unfortunately, when a lying snake deals with lying snakes, he finds out that maybe they were lying to him too.
And so, according to this article on the RealClearPolitics blog, it appears Specter is not, in fact, going to keep his senior status. Not only is this a slap in the face to Specter, it could spell disaster if he gets challenged in the 2010 Demo primary.
Aw, gee, wouldn't that be just too bad.
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (61)
- 'Nuff Said
- Sotomayor: A Case Study in Liberal Agitprop Boy, ...
- It's Not About the Climate -- It's About Cash; It'...
- Basic Economics: Higher Taxes = Less Prosperity ...
- AlGore Rushed to Hospital -- Mugged by Reality Cu...
- "A Bureaucracy-Beclotted Nightmare, Riven With Was...
- A Man With A Real Sense Of Honor Unlike the hypocr...
- "what can he do, switch back?" A bit of schadenfr...
- Democrat But Not Liberal? There's an interesting ...
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2008 (89)
- ► 2007 (195)
- ► 2006 (293)