My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also, since he left his job eight years ago he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does is buy big cigars and cruise around and bullshit with his pals, while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I am a lesbian. What should I do?
Grow up and dump him. For Pete's sake, you don't need him anymore. You're a United States Senator and presidential candiate. Act like it.
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (59)
- 18* - 1 Best Super Bowl (since 1985). What a gre...
- Blog Free Vacation I'll be on vacation until Marc...
- Sure Puts Things in Perspective LifeSiteNews.com ...
- "the programs I hoped would produce a kind of heav...
- NEWSFLASH -- Hillary Announces Running MateHow's t...
- He Epitomizes Excellence Who? Who else -- Thomas...
- Dear AbbyDear Abby:My husband is a liar and a chea...
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2007 (195)
- ► 2006 (293)