Monday, November 28, 2005



Christmas Moratorium

Like you (hopefully), I was really steamed about the hypocrisy and bias of the liberal media while reading Mona Charen's column (see post below).

However, while getting ready to post it, I had a follow-on thought. We can only spend so much time reading about how polluted our culture is, the liberal bias of the media, the venomous politics in Washington, etc., etc. without it starting to take a toll on us.

We're now entering Advent, preparing ourselves for Christmas -- the birth of Jesus. So, I want to spend the next couple of weeks focusing on positive and uplifting things. Accordingly, I am going to take a moratorium on politics through Christmas. I will be looking for and posting positive stories, especially stories with a Christian theme and message.

I hope you will enjoy these stories and excuse my passing over political stories for a couple of weeks. I commend you all to the care of the Mother of God, the protection of St. Michael, and the intercession of St. Joseph.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive